The term MESSAGE FACTORY or "we" means the owner of the website whose registered office is at 228A Richelieu, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec, Canada. The term "you" means the user of our website.
- The content of the pages of this site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or timeliness of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be responsible. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright, which is part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not owned by or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offense.
- The site may also include links to other sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse these sites. We have no responsibility for the content of linked sites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising from the use of the website is subject to the laws of the Province of Quebec, Canada.